Learn How To Massage Your Baby Course
Massaging your baby strengthens bonding, alleviate colic and help to relax both parent and baby. A wonderful way to get to know each other.
Learn how to massage your baby 5-week course content:
- the history, theory of infant massage
- infant massage strokes (reflexology, baby yoga, Indian and Swedish massage)
- massage oils
- massage for older children
- using massage to relieve colic
- massage techniques for babies born prematurely
- massage techniques for babies with additional needs
- relaxation techniques
- Discussions on- crying, behavioural states, infant cues, benefits and bonding.
Classes are fun, sociable and run in a relaxed environment where you have the time and space to get to know your baby and meet other parents. The message is tailored to the needs of each baby. All welcome.
Price: £80 for the five-week course (90 minutes per session).
Complete the form below to register and enquire.
‘Massaging a baby is an art, As deep as it is old. Simple but difficult and difficult because it is simple’
(Dr. Frederick Leboyer)
Book your place today!
Massage pricing, booking and payments
Book A Massage!
Prices, booking and payments